CLOUDS, BUT NO CHANCE OF RAIN

In case you haven't noticed, unlike most bloggers, I am a very low-tech person -- which might explain why I never bothered to label any of my blog posts. You see, when I first saw that "label" space down at the bottom of the page, I figured that was where you were supposed to describe your pictures or something. Then later, when I found out differently, I just wasn't sure I understood the need, so didn't bother. Now that I'm approaching my three-year blogging anniversary, however, I'm beginning to see the light.

Which is why there is a new feature over on the right-hand sidebar there - something I believe they refer to as a label "cloud." Eventually, this cloud will enable you to see at a glance how many posts I have written on any particular subject, and if you were to click on one of those topics - say, "to-do" perhaps - a link to every single pictorial To-Do List I have ever posted would then pop up for your perusing pleasure, thus saving you from having to scroll back through all nine hundred and twelve posts in search of them. It also gives a new-comer a pretty good idea what this blog is all about.

Yep, you read that right. We're coming up on one thousand posts. Yeah, Ba-bee! Exciting, non? But a bit of a problem when it comes to going back and labeling them all. I'm trying to do a few more each day, but you know how that goes. You have every intention to give them only a quick scan, just enough to figure out how to label them, but then you get sucked in, and the next thing you know, you've lost an hour or two! Hopefully though, by the time I hit the big one-triple-oh, in three months or so, I will be all caught up, and we will have double cause for celebration. In fact, I think I feel another give-away coming on!
Share on :
CLOUDS, BUT NO CHANCE OF RAIN
CLOUDS, BUT NO CHANCE OF RAIN
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5