MARS VS. VENUS


Most of the older women I know will tell you that they have given up driving at night, because they can't see well enough any more. On the other hand, I don't think I've ever heard a man admit to that, regardless of age. So, here's my question: Do old men have better eyesight than old women, or, do they hate driving at night just as much as women do, but feel they must do it anyway because it's the manly thing to do, or, do they continue operating, right up to the bitter end, under the same belief system that allowed them to take so many risks as adolescents, and which led to the creation of the Darwin Awards books and provides most of the material for America's Funniest Videos - the belief that the laws of nature just don't apply to them, and they are somehow invincible? One more question: Can you even imagine two females doing what those guys in the picture are doing? One of my horticulture professors told us about two guys on a lawn crew who grew tired of trimming hedges with clippers. They decided a better idea would be to get on each side of their lawnmower, curl their fingers under the edge, and lift it up so they could just run it along the hedge and let it do the trimming. Now they have no fingers. I think I've just answered my own questions.

P.S. Many thanks to digg.com for the above image.
Share on :
MARS VS. VENUS
MARS VS. VENUS
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5