MY NEW FAVORITE SANDWICH




I knew I was going to like the new Cypress Creek Cafe before I ever took a bite. No, it wasn't the beautiful copper paneling behind the bar that did it. No, it wasn't the cute chalkboard bathroom stalls that announce who's playing in the bar. Nor was it the fact that their hamburger was just the right size for one person, fitting easily into my hands and mouth, comes with a choice of regular or sweet potato fries, and is just one of the options to be had on their reasonably priced lunch specials that even include the beverage. It wasn't even the fact that our waitress turned out to be Sharon, one of our favorites from the now defunct Juan Henry's, and who had remembered us from our time back in Midland. So what was it you ask? It was that chicken sandwich there in my daughter's hands. Why? Because they named it after me! It's called the Hill Country Hippie!
Share on :
MY NEW FAVORITE SANDWICH
MY NEW FAVORITE SANDWICH
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5