Mini Make-Over


I have been putting off showing any pictures of the baby's nursery... mostly because we have done so little! I really think we need to meet our little one before we start decorating it's room - after all, we still don't know if we will be bringing home a little girl or a little boy!

BUT, I did decide to paint an old, beaten up chest of drawers in anticipation. I chose a beautiful, soft French blue (but ended up painting the top white... old habits die hard!). Having completed the project I realised that, unwittingly, the room is taking on a rather boyish feel.... but I figured a few lashings of pink here and there could change that quick smart if need be!

Before

During

Ta Da!
photos by me
Share on :
Mini Make-Over
Mini Make-Over
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5