THE UPSIDE AND DOWNSIDE OF TRIPS TO HOUSTON






Halleluia, my camera works again! John tried reformatting it while I was in Houston this weekend, and it seems to have done the trick. That's one of the upsides of the weekend. The downside is those three trash bags I brought back with me, shown sitting next to the laundry basket full of stuff I brought back last time. Now I get to sort through it all and either discard or find homes for everything, and when I am finished, I will go back for more. This will continue until the townhouse is completely emptied out, so that John can relinquish it at the end of the year.



Those sacks are filled with tablecloths, placemats and napkins, which were all stored in one elfa unit that fit nicely in our large coat closet there. The only closets I have on the main floor of this house are these two narrow ones in our bedroom. As you can see, the coat closet also holds my vacuum cleaner, ironing board, cleaning supplies, and even a few out of season clothes. No elfa unit going in there! Guess that means I must reorganize the linen closet - which also holds pillows, quilts, knitting and craft supplies - to make room for my table linens as well. The laundry basket holds all the books and reference materials that were in my former office, and which must now be worked into the shelves in our bedroom, where I now have my office. Good thing I actually enjoy culling out and paring down, huh? Wish me luck!
Share on :
THE UPSIDE AND DOWNSIDE OF TRIPS TO HOUSTON
THE UPSIDE AND DOWNSIDE OF TRIPS TO HOUSTON
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5