OH HEAVENLY DAY

I haven't been out of the house since I got to Dallas, but this morning I couldn't take it any longer. I had to have some exercise. My brother-in-law slept in this morning (last night was poker night) so I decided to sneak out for a quick walk while he was still around to keep an eye on Kathy. I opened the door, stepped out onto the porch, and wooaahh...what the...? Why, it's almost...what's the word I'm groping for...chilly? Yes! That's the one! It was almost chilly outside! How could that be? When I was driving up to Dallas I happened to glance down at the thermometer in my car, and it read 107! So where did this lovely fall-like weather come from? Perhaps I should pick up a newspaper now and then, huh? Sure hope the cool front made it as far as the Hill Country, and that it sticks around for at least a few days. Sorry for the lack of photos this week, but I'll be heading back home tomorrow and can return you to your regularly scheduled programming once I'm there. Toodles!
Share on :
OH HEAVENLY DAY
OH HEAVENLY DAY
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5