THE MAN WITH A PLAN


There's something very strange going on with my husband. Alien strange! You see that book on the table? I caught him reading it the other day. Not just reading it, in fact. Studying it. And using sticky tabs! In 35 years, I've never known John to crack open a gardening book, much less go out and purchase one on his own. When I lobbed a chipper "Whatcha up to Hon?" at him, the stranger lifted his chin and jutted it forward, narrowed his eyes in a very disconcerting, James-Bondish if-I-told-you-I'd-have-to-kill-you fashion, said simply "I've got plans.", then turned back to his book. Who is this man, and what has he done with my husband?

If you recall from this story here, after buying this property, it became painfully obvious that John and I had some serious philosophical schisms over what should be done with it, and how to handle it. So much so that I eventually drew a line in the sand once the Cantina Garden was built. I didn't want it to be filled with stuff willy-nilly overnight. I wanted it to be well thought out, developed over time. So I made him a deal. I said "You let me be in charge of the Cantina and the container gardens, and you can do whatever your heart desires with the rest of the four acres."

But that was the other John I was talkin' to then. I have no idea who this guy is. If you tell my hubby I said this, I'll swear you're a liar, but...this new guy? He is hawt!
Share on :
THE MAN WITH A PLAN
THE MAN WITH A PLAN
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5