STOWAWAY

  
May 15th already?  How can that be?!  That means a mere three days from now, we'll be loading these babies into the car, and heading for the airport!  Guess I'd better start thinkin' about what to put in them.  Know what's really scary?  My hubby just announced that he has to make a business trip to Houston between now and then.  "We leave on Wednesday?  Are you sure?" he asks.  "Hmmm.  I was thinkin' it was Thursday.  Oh well, don't worry.  I promise to be back in time for my cardiologist appointment Tuesday afternoon.  He wants to see how I'm handling this new medicine he prescribed."  Not worry?  HA!  What a joke.

Oh well.  I hope he does make it back in plenty of time, 'cause it could get pretty nasty if I have to let Lexie and Fiber Woman duke it out over who gets his seat on the plane.  That FW is tiny, but she's scrappy!  Of course, come to think of it, I could probably just stash her in that big ol' suitcase we bought this week...
Share on :
STOWAWAY
STOWAWAY
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5