COLOR MAD MONDAY: A BRILLIANT ACCIDENT


See that pillow in the middle of the sofa?  I stumbled across it about a year ago.  The combination of poppies (I love poppies) and all those colors that I adore just reached out and grabbed me and wouldn't let go.  Whenever that happens, I feel fairly confident that I can bring that item home with me and find the perfect spot for it.  But this time my gut let me down.  The colors were good in my living room, but the pillow itself was all wrong.  It was too big, and got in everyone's way.  The first thing anyone did when they sat on the sofa was pick it up and toss it over their shoulder!  So, very reluctantly, I stuck it up in the top of my linen closet.

The other day, when I was digging out my summer sofa cover, this pillow was in my way, so I tossed it on the bed for a minute.  When I turned around to put it away again, I found myself saying "Whoah, wait a minute!"

When I try to coordinate things on purpose, they turn out OK, just way too matchy-matchy.  Once in a blue moon though, something brilliant comes together completely by accident.  Fortunately, even if I can't usually cause it to happen at will, I can recognize it when I see it.

In fact, not only do I recognize it, it drives me absolutely color-mad!
Share on :
COLOR MAD MONDAY: A BRILLIANT ACCIDENT
COLOR MAD MONDAY: A BRILLIANT ACCIDENT
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5