A Chair Just for ME


I love to read.  More specifically, I love to read while curled up in an armchair.  A comfortable armchair with feather cushions and enough room for me to tuck my legs right up.  Do we own such an armchair?  NO.  What is the closest thing we have?  My husband's Eames chair (...it's black and masculine and thoroughly uncomfortable!).  I'd love to own this chair above - it would sit in the sunny corner of our bedroom where I could lounge to my heart's content... if only I had time for lounging... one day, perhaps when a certain little person no longer requires constant, round-the-clock surveilance, I will be found tucked up in my chair, fast asleep with a book open on my chest!

Image from here
Share on :
A Chair Just for ME
A Chair Just for ME
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5