WE'RE HAVING SOME KIND OF FUN NOW!


Thursday I am finally going to have that first, base-line colonoscopy -- the one we're all supposed to get as soon as we turn 50.  I've gone about seven years past my due date, but of course, it isn't my fault. (You believe that, don't you?)  I kept telling John, and our good friends Paula and Tim, that I would get one just as soon as they all did.  Since they were older, they had to go first, right?  Then there was the problem of not having John here to drive me home from the procedure, since you are too out of it afterwards to drive yourself.  Well, dang it if they didn't all go and get them done last year!  And now, with John living here full-time, I guess I'm just plum out of excuses!

Yesterday and today are my "no fiber" days, which is turning out to be much harder than I expected.  Basically, the only things I can eat are the white mushy things that I usually try to avoid!  Tomorrow is my "clear liquids" and jet-to-the-john-all-day day, but don't you worry.  I swear to you, I will not be blogging about it!
Share on :
WE'RE HAVING SOME KIND OF FUN NOW!
WE'RE HAVING SOME KIND OF FUN NOW!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5