UH-OH. I DID IT AGAIN!


I have a problem with plant nurseries.  Just walking into one causes my brain to malfunction.

My left brain -- the part that is aware that every plant I set in the cart means one more hole that must be dug, and one more thing that must be watered, every day, for at least two weeks?  Well, it automatically decides to take a snooze as soon as I cross the threshold...

but my right brain shifts into overdrive!  It goes absolutely crazy from all that color and texture, trying to think of the infinite ways in which they could possibly be combined.

Which is how I ended up with all of these.  In case you're wondering, that's 50 or 60 holes I will be digging this weekend.
Guess I'd better go get started.

Share on :
UH-OH. I DID IT AGAIN!
UH-OH.  I DID IT AGAIN!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5