The Vintage Addiction

Sometimes I wonder if you all tire of my obsession with vintage paraphernalia... in particular, my love of vintage suitcases, which upon reflection, do seem to appear in a rather startling number of posts!  I'm afraid that I have to plead total helplessness - you see, it turns out I'm an addict - a problem I've had since I was about seven when my mother gave me an antique flower press as a gift (other little girls wanted Cabbage Patch Kids... I wanted vintage lace doilies!).  No matter how much I write about it, no matter how much I surround myself with it, no matter how many gorgeous pictures of tatty old stuff I post, I just can't satisfy my craving for VINTAGE!  I'm considering starting a support group... anybody care to join?

"Hello, my name is Angela and I'm a vintageholic"






Share on :
The Vintage Addiction
The Vintage Addiction
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5