THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY: A SIMPLE BOUQUET

A fancy store-bought bouquet is nice, but what I love even more is being able to wander about my yard and scrounge up something interesting or a bit unusual.  Those bouquets have seasonality, for they change from week to week.  Unfortunately, I don't take the time to do this near often enough.

There isn't much blooming here this time of year.  In fact, the whole yard is looking a bit Sahara-like.  However, as I was trimming back some basil that had run amok, it occurred to me that those bloom stalks would look mighty pretty in my little ironstone jug.  Then, seeing how nice that looked on my dining room table, I was inspired to serve dinner there, instead of in front of the TV -- a bad habit we fell into once the kids left and we began living apart during the week.  This made me really happy.

SLOW + SIMPLE = HAPPY!

So, what did you do this week, to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life, that made you really happy?
Share on :
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY: A SIMPLE BOUQUET
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY: A SIMPLE BOUQUET
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5