TAA-DAA!

At last!  A few "Before & After" photos of our recent bathroom reno for you:
Before
After
This cabinet freed up knitting/sewing/craft space in our linen closet, and allows us to finally start using our laundry hamper for dirty clothes instead of storage!

Before
After
Cedar planks on our closet floors, to discourage the plethora of pests we country denizens tend to find there.
Before
After -- and in case you can't tell from these photos, we ended up choosing the very soft grey-green for our wall color.
All that's left to do now is find just the right cabinet pulls and handles, to replace the old black enamel and shiny silver ones.  Was it worth the money and hassle?  Absolutely!  It puts a smile on my face every time I go in there.  The black & white was very classic and classy, but this one is me.  I knew this for certain when I realized I didn't even need to go shopping for artwork and accessories.  All I had to do was walk around the house and pull a few things from the other rooms!

Many, many thanks to our wonderful contractor Shane Hibler at Briggs Construction in San Marcos (who also oversaw our dining room add-on a few years back), and most especially to our very talented designer/daughter Alexis, who made all the decision-making so much easier! Much more professional looking photos are going up over on her website (just click the Lane Design Studio button over in my side bar to the right) and I will be doing a blog post there soon about the remodeling process in general.  Oh yeah, and thanks for putting up with my little obsession for the past month!
Share on :
TAA-DAA!
TAA-DAA!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5