THE URGE TO PURGE


Is it just me, or does anyone else get a serious urge to purge this time of year? It seems to be a very seasonal thing with me. In fall I enter into a nesting phase, where I have the urge to cozy up the place for winter. I pull out lap throws to drape over chairs, bring in plants from outside, force bulbs, display holiday nicknacks, set out tea- and cocoa-making paraphernalia, etc. Then there are all the new gifts that have come into the house for birthdays and Christmas, which must be displayed. For a while it all feels very cozy and comforting, but then one day, it doesn't. One morning, about the same time every year, I wake up, look around me, and think "Ack! Too much stuff! Can't. Stand. All. This. Clutter!

That day was today.
Share on :
THE URGE TO PURGE
THE URGE TO PURGE
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5