THE FIRST FATALITY



John did make it here in a timely manner yesterday, apparently no worse for wear. Wish I could say the same for my poor bottle tree. The day the movers came, I noticed after they left that the bottle tree and my metal topiary were now lying flat in the flower bed. I thought the movers did that on purpose, to keep them out of harms way. It wasn't until a few moments ago, when Lex said "Wow, that must have been some windstorm the other day. Your bottle tree is bent over at a 90 degree angle!", that I realized what really happened. The movers didn't lay that stuff down, they backed right over it! Know what's really amazing? The bottles all seem to be intact! Ah well, you lose stuff in every move.
Share on :
THE FIRST FATALITY
THE FIRST FATALITY
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5