ONE THING I LOVE: ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS

This was taken the day Le Mistral blew in.  Bbbrrrrrrrr!
We got "adopted" by a very fun group of people on this trip, almost from the get-go.  In fact, J and D were there waiting for us (or rather, for our shuttle ride to the hotel) when we stepped off the plane in Paris and made our way out of the baggage area.  The group blossomed from there.

It was easy to spot us in the dining room.  Much like what happens whenever the Muses and I meet for coffee, we were the table that someone came up to almost every day, saying "You people are just having waaaay too much fun!" (I think that translates to "Could you hold it down a bit?")

C, JJ, and DH
HCH & D
DH & J at a vineyard
D, C, M & HCH, ready for some wine-tasting!


Who knows?  Maybe we'll all meet up at a villa in Tuscany some day!
Share on :
ONE THING I LOVE: ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS
ONE THING I LOVE:  ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5