THE BEST SHOP OF ALL


My very favorite shop of all was this one we happened to stumble across in Marseilles.  It took up most of a city block, and reminded me of those old timey hardware stores that Dear Hubby is ever so fond of -- only, instead of hardware, it held anything and everything to do with cookery!

I managed to escape unscathed, only because I was already worried about overweight luggage (Lex, you know I would have brought you a suitcase full of Le Creuset otherwise, right?).  Not so my husband.  He actually managed to pull himself away from the knife cabinets and step outside the door, but didn't make it very far before he turned around and went back in.

He just could not resist the call of this beautiful little corkscrew.

Can't say that I blame him.
Share on :
THE BEST SHOP OF ALL
THE BEST SHOP OF ALL
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5