AND NOW FOR THE REALLY FUN PART


Yikes!  I was somehow under the impression that the new flooring wouldn't be going in until next Tuesday, after they had finished painting and everything.  However, last night as we were crawling into bed, I made a comment about how nice it would be to have a couple of days with no workmen in the house.  John looked at me like I was crazy!  "Uh, Beck?  Have you forgotten that they start on the floor tomorrow?"  Nooooo!  I wasn't sure he was right, but just in case, I got up before dawn and started emptying out my big china hutch and moving out anything that touched the floor.

Who knew that much stuff could fit in two little cabinets?

Turns out John was right, which is a good thing, cuz I wasn't planning on putting it all back again if he wasn't!
Share on :
AND NOW FOR THE REALLY FUN PART
AND NOW FOR THE REALLY FUN PART
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5