LET THE MAYHEM BEGIN!


OMG!  After all these months of just thinkin' and talkin', the contractors are actually coming tomorrow to begin tearing out our bathtub -- and I haven't even finished unpacking from the trip yet!  If you recall, we are replacing this old thing...

which is not all that great for showers or soaks, with a nice walk in shower, and new flooring will be installed in both the kitchen and bath.  I'm gonna miss that shower curtain though.

It reminds me of Paris.

John thinks we can continue sleeping in our own bedroom during all this, and just go downstairs when we need to use the restroom.  Of course, he rarely wakes up in the middle of the night, the way I do.  Would you want to go out here in the dark of night...

and stumble down these, only half awake...

praying that you don't run into, oh, maybe some deer, or a skunk, or a big ass snake... just so you can go winky-tink?  I think not.  I think I'll be sleepin' in that nice guest bedroom downstairs for a while.
Share on :
LET THE MAYHEM BEGIN!
LET THE MAYHEM BEGIN!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5