YOU'RE A BIG FAKE, MR. GRINCH

I want you all to take note of this: Last night as we were headed out to dinner, I told John and Austin, "I can't believe that we are this far into the season, and I still haven't got around to finding the radio station in my car that plays Christmas carols around the clock. Guess I've just been too busy listening to that new audio tape series I discovered." Then my hubby, the man who always tried to fool everyone into thinking he's Mr. Bah Humbug, and that all the Christmas fol-de-ral at our place is my doing, reached over to his dash, punched a button, and flooded the car with "Let it Snow!" "There. Feel better now?" he asked. Well, you sneaky little booger, you. Your secret is out now!
Share on :
YOU'RE A BIG FAKE, MR. GRINCH
YOU'RE A BIG FAKE, MR. GRINCH
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5