OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW


Well, the year is winding down. I can't believe I already got my first seed catalog in the mail! I'm still waiting to get something edible out of my fall garden, and here it is time to start planning the spring one?

January is going to be a crazy month for the Lane family, from the very first day (John's birthday) to the very last, when we hand over the keys to our Houston townhouse. So much to be done. So much to figure out. Walls to be patched and painted. Carpets and oven to be cleaned. Movers to be scheduled. What furniture to keep and where to put it? How to dispose of the rest? Usually January is a slow month, a time to rest and recoup from the holidays, and to make plans for the year ahead. But not this year. This year we've got to hit the ground running. I just hope little Lexie's birthday, mid-month, doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

Ah well, there're a couple of days of this year left yet and, you can bet your booties, I'm gonna savor every minute of 'em! There will be much reading, relaxing, and sipping of tea going on here.
Share on :
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5