I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!



One of the things on my 12-yr.-old niece's wish list this year was "A Lego Game." I didn't know Lego made games, so I went in search of one. Being in the Lego department again brought back such great memories of Christmases past. In fact, not too long ago my son said he really missed getting a big Lego set each year, and that Christmas just hasn't been the same since.

I picked up the Minotaur game for my niece, and read over the instructions on the back. Much to my surprise, it sounded pretty fun--not too childish, something even I might enjoy playing. Then my eyes wandered to the other game choices. One was a pirate game. Have I mentioned that my son's birthday happens to fall on National Talk Like a Pirate Day, and that he once showed up at school clad as a pirate in honor of the dual celebration? Another choice was a Harry Potter game. My daughter's dream vacation is to go Universal Studios in Orlando, so that she can visit Harry Potter World.

My gut started whispering that one is never too old for a great board game showdown with the cousins during the holidays. My gut was right on the money.
Share on :
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5