SWEET TEMPTATION


It's getting down to the wire people! I'm in that final flurry of activity, where I'm busting my you-know-what to get all the knitting/shopping/wrapping/mailing/etc. done, or things won't arrive in time for Christmas. Once that's done, however, I will suddenly have too much time on my hands, and I'll be wondering what to do with myself until the others arrive.

The temptation will be to get in the kitchen and start whipping up some goodies, but the last thing I need in this house is counters piled with sweet stuff, especially when there's no one here but me! I've already made two batches of pralines, but managed to give them all away before I could do too much damage. I should quit while I'm ahead, right? Still, there is that one recipe I spotted on Pioneer Woman's blog, but which actually came from a lovely site called A Cozy Kitchen...the one for these fabulous sounding Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies...
Share on :
SWEET TEMPTATION
SWEET TEMPTATION
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5