DON'T CALL ME SNOOKIE...





...even if I am Jerseylicious!

When I was a kid of 8 or 9, and my big sister was about 16, on rare occasions she would succumb to my incessant pleas for her to fix my hair like a teenager--which meant to rat it up and use lots of hairspray the way she did each morning. My very favorite "do" was when she gave me either pigtails or a ponytail "with a bubble on top." I thought it made me look like a "Go-Go Dancer", and would have given my eyeteeth for a pair of white Go-Go boots to complete the look.

Lately I've noticed that, thanks to singers like Amy Winehouse, and the invention of something called "Bumpits", those dos are coming back into vogue. What I didn't know is that they are also quite popular with the stars of a certain reality show called Jersey Shores, otherwise I might not have pestered big sis into working her magic on me this weekend. On the other hand, what is more fun than having someone play Beauty Shop with you? I guess it was worth the new nickname.
Share on :
DON'T CALL ME SNOOKIE...
DON'T CALL ME SNOOKIE...
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5