SUNDAY INSPIRATION: ACCUMULATIONS


“In Tuscany, poor people eat far more magnificently than the rich in America. The trick is to define abundance. For us, abundance has become a giara of just-pressed oil, far fewer things, a little more time.” ~ Marlena de Blasi, from A Thousand Days in Tuscany

Guess who's been in Houston again, emptying another carload of stuff from the nooks and crannies of our townhouse, out onto our bed here in Wimberley? More stuff to be sorted, discarded, or found a home for. Over and over I find myself asking, "Will this thing truly make me happier if I keep it? Or, will it just clutter up the serenity of this space I have created, and will caring for it eat away at this precious gift of time I have been blessed with?

Share on :
SUNDAY INSPIRATION: ACCUMULATIONS
SUNDAY INSPIRATION: ACCUMULATIONS
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5