COLOR MAD MONDAY: I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THIS MYSELF!





Remember the leaf sculptures we made at the Muses concrete play day? Well, mine has been sitting around on the porch ever since. I wasn't sure how I wanted to paint it, where or how to use it, etc. You know how it goes. Anyhoo, I was in the craft store the other day and happened across some little bottles of acrylic craft paint that said they were meant for outdoor stuff. Soooo, I grabbed a few in my go-to colors, brought them home, and just started playing. Somehow, it all came together into something I love.

When I was finished, I walked over to the porch rail and stood gazing down on the Cantina Garden for a few minutes. Next thing I knew, a lightbulb had lit up in my head, telling me just where to place my new "birdbath", and even what to display it on!

Picture me doing my giddy squeal dance.
Share on :
COLOR MAD MONDAY: I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THIS MYSELF!
COLOR MAD MONDAY: I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THIS MYSELF!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5