Whacky Wednesday


CONFESSION: despite my great (and somewhat overly obvious) love of white simplicity, I have a hidden kooky streak that inexplicably draws me to off-beat, quirky and downright wacky interiors.  I can't help it... I become totally consumed by the sheer individuality of certain spaces.  Take this incredibly intriguing home in Mapsebury, UK - part of me loathes it, but the other part of me thinks its one of the most fabulous concoctions of eccentricity I've ever clapped eyes on!  You can be sure that there is not another home like this one anywhere in the world...

I'd be fascinated to know what you think - could you happily live here, or would you need to be taken out in a straight jacket after twenty-four hours? (best not answer that until you've seen the bathrooms!)



















Share on :
Whacky Wednesday
Whacky Wednesday
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5