OOPS!

I thought I was being sooooo smart. Although I can write blog posts when out of town, if I'm using someone else's computer, I don't have access to any of my photos, so the posts are kinda boring. I had a brilliant flash of inspiration this week, and wrote several posts in advance - complete with pictures - but just saved them as drafts. Then, when I got to Houston, I figured I could just go in and publish one per day. As it turns out, the only problem with that brilliance is that when you do this, the posts still get published in the time slot that you wrote them, and NOT as the latest entry at the top of the page. At first, I thought they weren't publishing at all, since I kept seeing that same ol' post of the spiral plant supports up top, and I kept hitting "publish" over and over again. Then it finally occurred to me to scroll down the page, and taa-daa, there they were! I suggest you do the same.
Share on :
OOPS!
OOPS!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5