DON'T LET ME HEAR YOU CALLIN' THEM CUTE!






There has been a serious invasion of my personal space. I've put up with them leaving my winecups naked and denuding the peach and satsuma trees. I've tolerated the constant trail of uneaten plants popped from containers - not out of hunger, but from sheer maliciousness. I probably

could have even forgiven them for pulling that beautiful new variegated hibiscus from the pot on the porch (which they've never bothered before) and for demolishing that expensive new coral honeysuckle vine that I finally planted to balance the trellis. But NOT the friggin' Cantina Garden! Do you hear that Mr. Deer? I will never forgive you for that!
Share on :
DON'T LET ME HEAR YOU CALLIN' THEM CUTE!
DON'T LET ME HEAR YOU CALLIN' THEM CUTE!
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5