ISN'T IT IRONIC, DON'T YA THINK?





There's a lot of stuff crowding in on me this morning - the lawsuit, deer in the Cantina Garden, getting Lex moved, hosting a family reunion, stomach problems - but the overriding concern is still poor hubby, and the far-reaching effects of this

spill. Things had finally died down a bit at the call center, however, what with oil reaching the coast of Louisiana, and experts saying that BP drastically underestimated the rate of flow, John expects things will soon be ramping up again . So, still, no end in sight.

Poor baby. He says that when (if ever) this is all over with, he's taking a whole week of vacation and spending it all in Wimberley. Only trouble is, it will be so crappy hot by then, he won't be able to work on any of his little outdoor projects. It's been a month now since he was here last, and he's pretty much missed out on spring altogether, as well as the most stellar year of wildflowers in living memory. All of those seeds he faithfully scattered year after year, with no visible results, finally came together and put on the show of a lifetime. And he missed it.

POSTSCRIPT -- The more I thought about it, the more I felt I needed to edit this post to include the comment I just made below. So, here it is:

I'm fine, really! None of the stuff I was stewing about this morning, other than the spill, was a true problem in the grand scheme of things - not even those pesky deer. It's just that I'm not a good multi-tasker, and I prefer to focus on one thing at a time. At least I'm in Wimberley, where the pace is a bit slower, and I have more time to sort through these different tasks. Just wish John was here to enjoy some of it with me.
Share on :
ISN'T IT IRONIC, DON'T YA THINK?
ISN'T IT IRONIC, DON'T YA THINK?
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5