BIG SIS WOULD BE SO PROUD


My oldest sister is what Fly Lady refers to as "Born Organized." I drive her nuts. When she packs for a vacation or prepares for a party, she starts at least a week in advance. I've always been more of a "morning-of" kinda gal. But get a load of this! My little tea-party-on-the-porch isn't until next Tuesday, and already I've got all my serving pieces pulled together. What is more, due to my newly established Fly Lady routines, I am free to go out of town for a few days between now and the party, instead of staying here for my usual 2-day house cleaning marathon. All I need do is my weekly one-hour "house-blessing", and I'm good to go!

I know what Big Sis is thinking right now. She's asking "Who are you, and what have you done with my baby sister?" Aren't you Carolyn?
Share on :
BIG SIS WOULD BE SO PROUD
BIG SIS WOULD BE SO PROUD
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5