FRIGGIN' ALARMS

I tell you what, there's nothing quite so exhilarating as being awakened in the wee dark hours by a shrieking smoke alarm. No smoke, just a spent battery (my bad). Wasn't that on one of my to-do lists a while back? The event was made even more exciting by the fact that this particular alarm cannot be reached with our household stepladder, which meant a trip to the garage...the open air garage across the wide, dark driveway...the open air garage filled with clutter to trip over...the open air garage where I saw a big snake not long ago.

I managed to make it out of the garage alive, maneuvered the ladder through our small house without breaking anything, set it up in my bedroom and began to climb, only to discover a giant mud-dauber wasp's nest on the second rung from the top. Remind me again, why was it that I was so hell-bent on moving to the country? Oh yeah, because it gives me something to blog about! Well, as you can see, I lived to tell the tale.
Share on :
FRIGGIN' ALARMS
FRIGGIN' ALARMS
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5