COLOR-MAD MONDAYS




I have a thing for color. Have I mentioned that before? Only a thousand times, you say? Well, lest you forget, I think I just might make an official habit of sharing with you some of the things that send me over the moon.

This weekend, it was a piece of fabric. It called to me from across a crowded room. The combination of this siren's call, a certain bohemian-hippie-gypsy-cowgirl je ne sais quois, and my husband's giddy insistence, forced me to do something I haven't done in...well...I can't even remember, it's been so long.

I purchased a dress. Not a pair of jeans. Not a top. Not even a skirt. An actual dress. Hubby is over the moon, too.

Now comes the fun part - accessorizing! Which pair of earrings do you prefer?
Share on :
COLOR-MAD MONDAYS
COLOR-MAD MONDAYS
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5