Knitting Nancy



I have to admit to being a little restless lately while I wait for Andre to arrive from South Africa.  I've tried every distraction under the sun from cooking elaborate meals for one to reading five books at once.... nothing seems to be doing the trick.  This evening I became so desperate I pulled out the knitting needles and attempted (yet again) to create something resembling a scarf - I'm fully aware that we are in the height of summer but you need to understand that it could well take the next 5 months to make my masterpiece.  After three aborted casts and a pile of crinkly wool at my feet, serene distraction was not mine to be found.  

Will I EVER learn to knit?  This is the question! 

photo by me 
Share on :
Knitting Nancy
Knitting Nancy
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5