A Whole Bunch of Pretty

This blog started out life as simply a place for me to collect images of interiors that I love... a little catalogue of ideas that I can then keep track of.  So today I'm adding to my collection and including a small description of why I find each image so appealing:

1) The wallpaper, the blue accents, the irregularity of it all.... oh and the equestrian boots with the feather poking out the top - very quirky styling.

2) The button back of this chaise lounge combined with the floor tiles is my idea of classic perfection.  The lace curtain in the foreground is a beautiful Swedish touch.

3) This image has my name all over it - I love every single thing about this room from the dusty pink quilt to the claw-footed bath to the beaten up vintage chair... I think I could quite happily exist in this room forever.

4) Rustic, lived-in kitchens are among my favourite things - I think it has something to do with my country upbringing where the kitchen was a big, bustling hub of the house.  Plus I just adore the little children's chair - it's like the interim step between a highchair and eating at the grown ups table... very sweet.

ffffound 
Share on :
A Whole Bunch of Pretty
A Whole Bunch of Pretty
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5