Timber Obsession

I adore the raw, organic nature of rustic timber and the authenticity it introduces to an interior when used in unusual ways. Recycled timber for me is a thing of immense beauty - history cannot be immitated; it can only be impregnated over years and years of wear.

1. I love the width of the recycled wood paneling in this image - it adds warmth and accessability to an otherwise stark space.


2. Timber ceilings are a current fave! I can't get enough of them...


3. This timber wall mosaic made from scrap off-cuts is so crude in it's simplicity that I find it absolutely beautiful.


4. Is there anything quite as breathtaking as an exposed timber beam?

5. Kitchen cabinetary made from recycled timber is my idea of heaven... I can literally feel the smooth, waxy finish of the cupboard doors on my fingertips!

ffffound
Share on :
Timber Obsession
Timber Obsession
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5