I Wish for a Wishbone Chair

I have admired the Hans Wegner Wishbone Chair from afar for many a long year but until yesterday I had never sat in one.  I had often run my hand along the elegant curve of it's back in showrooms all over Sydney but had never pulled one out and sat down.  I have to tell you that the experience was one of sublime comfort and awe.... when considering the longevity of this 1950s design classic, it's probably no wonder that it has so much more going for it than plain good looks.  I was so taken with it that I've decided to use the Wishbone chair around the client meeting table in my new office (will post pics when completed).  Nothing like a bit of mid-century Danish style to put you in the mood for creating!



Share on :
I Wish for a Wishbone Chair
I Wish for a Wishbone Chair
Reviewed by juragan asem
Published :
Rating : 4.5